Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sentence 2/5 of the book closest to me.


So today I am happily reading my emails and my dear friend,From Soldier's Angels, issued me a challenge, and me being me!Just couldn't resist.
Only trouble is I don't know Five Bloggers,But I did as I was told (for a change) and went and picked up the nearest book."The Blood-Dimmed Tide" written by Rennie Airth.Turned to page 56 as Instructed. and hers what follows:-
The various members of Joe Goram's family-his wife and two sons,his daughter and son-in-law-were all busy collecting and stowing items in the trio of caravans that were parked at the edge of the clearing in the shade of a beech tree. One young grandson, eyes fixed to the ground, was quartering the area, picking up bits of paper and other rubbish and depositing them in a sack. I hope you enjoyed reading that bit.I get my head stuck in the book and for get what I was doing? Just put it down to my age. Well in the terms of the Terminator "I;ll Be Back" ake care stay safe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along:)